- Specialities Breast Surgery, Oncoplastic Surgery, Women's Health
- Telephone 01179 872727
- Year of first qualification 1986
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 5190062
- Fax 01179 254909
Ms Govindarajulu has worked in the breast unit at Frenchay and Southmead Hospitals for the past 12 years and maintained the highest possible standard of care for patients, always seeking to improve their care experience. She is experienced in diagnosis and management of all breast related problems including performing diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasound guided interventional procedures with increasing accuracy.
- Weekly Monday 18:00 - 20:00
- Weekly Tuesday 18:00 - 20:00
- Consultant Breast Surgeon, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Honorary Clinical Lecturer Bristol University
- Faculty of National Ultrasound Course
- Faculty of National Vacuum Assisted Mammotome Training Course
- National Peer Review Panel
- Faculty National Survivorship Programme
- Clinical audit lead
- Minimally invasive breast surgery
- Oncoplastic breast surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons (Ed)
- Association of Breast Surgeons
Ms Govindarajulu has a continuing interest in research, publications and lecture tours.
- Clinical trials in breast cancer
- Use of LASER in excision of breast cancer
- Use of radiofrequency baskets in excision of indeterminate breast lesions
DeclarationMs Sasirekha Govindarajulu works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Ms Sasirekha Govindarajulu does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Sasirekha Govindarajulu does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Sasirekha Govindarajulu does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.