Cosmetic surgery in Bristol
We work with professionals in all types of cosmetic surgery and believe in giving you the individual attention you need throughout your treatment journey.
At the Nuffield Health Bristol Hospital, The Chesterfield we're experienced in all types of cosmetic surgery:
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Tummy tucks (abdominoplasty)
- Facelifts (rhytidectomy)
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
You will receive the individual attention you need and deserve. You will see the same consultant throughout your treatment journey from the initial consultation, right through to the surgery itself and the recovery period.
Look good, feel great - you deserve it
The new you starts here. More and more people are considering cosmetic surgery when there's something they want to change about their body. If you're thinking of surgery, tell us what you have in mind and we'll listen.
We have the expertise to help you decide what's best for you, and decide if cosmetic surgery is the right choice for you. We'll suggest options and help you make a plan to get the results you want. It all starts by talking. Come in and see what we can do for you.
The first step to a new you
Meeting your consultant is the first step towards achieving your goal. It’s a big decision and having cosmetic surgery can seem like a giant step, but it’s a step that could make a huge difference to the way you feel, as well as the way you look.
It's natural to have questions and you may be worried about a particular aspect of treatment, or feel nervous because you’re not sure about what is going to happen. We are here to answer any questions you may have as well as to listen to you and guide you through every part of your treatment.
View our cosmetic surgery consultants in Bristol.
We are currently offering complimentary expert advice from some of our professional cosmetic consultants:
- Mr Alistair Cobb - Oral & Maxillofacial Consultant. He can talk to you about a range of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic facial procedures. Consultations are for 10 minutes where you will have the opportunity to talk to Mr Cobb in private about all your cosmetic surgery questions, he will explain to you the procedures available as well as the risks and benefits of surgery.
- Mr Paul Wilson - Consultant Plastic Surgeon. He also offers 10 minute consultations where you will have the opportunity to talk to Mr Wilson about a wide range of cosmetic procedures including plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, facial surgery, breast surgery, skin cancer and non-surgical rejuvenation.
- Mr Jonathan Pleat - Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. Mr Pleat is a plastic surgeon with a general interest in scarring, burns, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, but who also carries out cosmetic procedures such as breast enlargement and abdominoplasty surgery. He also offers twenty minute consultations where you will have the opportunity to talk about your concerns and learn more about your options for treatment.
- Mr Ewan Wilson - Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. Mr Wilson offers 10 minute advice sessions for advice on a broad range of cosmetic procedures. You will be able to ask any questions you might have and learn more about what the procedures involve.
- Ms Elena Prousskaia Peregudova - Consultant Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon (italics). Ms Prousskaia offers complimentary 10 minute consultations, giving you the opportunity to receive advice about a variety of cosmetic procedures, including surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation, breast reduction and enlargement, body reshaping, and intimate female surgery.
These appointments do not replace a full consultation, but are a great way to find out more detail and ask any questions you may have.
Contact our cosmetic surgery experts in Bristol
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
A step-by-step guide to breast augmentation (or enlargement): the most popular cosmetic surgery carried out in the UK.
Worried about how people might react to your new look after cosmetic surgery? Here are eight helpful tips on how to step back into the world with confidence.