Mr Robert Nash is a Consultant specialising in ear, nose and throat (ENT) medicine and surgery. He has a particular interest in the ear and hearing.
Mr Nash is an honorary associate professor at University College London, where he teaches and conducts research into disorders of the ear. His medical training was at Oxford University. He completed an intercalated degree in Physiology and was recently awarded a Master’s degree with merit from King’s College London in Medical Ethics and Law. He has received a number of competitive prizes in ENT, including prizes for ear surgery, case presentation, essay writing, career progression, and description of topics in ENT.
Mr Nash is a Consultant Otologist and Cochlear Implant Surgeon at Great Ormond Street Hospital. He has an honorary contract as Honorary Senior Otology Fellow at the Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital. He undertook Higher Surgical Training in North London comprehensively covering ENT in adults and children, with a particular focus on otology, cochlear implantation and paediatric ENT. He then undertook a higher fellowship at Great Ormond Street Hospital, which he combined with additional experience at the Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital.
- Wax and microsuction
- Hearing loss
- Glue ear and grommets
- Ear infection and discharge
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Eustachian tube dysfunction
- Perforated eardrum and myringoplasty
- Cholesteatoma and mastoidectomy
- Nasal blockage and discharge
- Sinusitis and endoscopic sinus surgery
- Nasal polyps
- Tonsillitis and tonsillectomy
- European Society of Paediatric Otolaryngology
- British Society of Otology
- British Cochlear Implant Group
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- European Academy of Otology and Neurotology
Other posts held
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust