Mr Christoph McAllen qualified from the University of Bristol in 1992. He completed his Orthopaedic surgical training in the South West of England and a Knee Fellowship in Sydney Australia prior to taking up his NHS consultant post at University Hospital Plymouth in 2006.
- Knee surgery
- Meniscal surgery
- Knee ligament reconstruction
- MCL reconstruction
- Unicondylar knee replacement
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Christoph McAllen at Nuffield Health
- Knee surgery (ACL repair)
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Patellofemoral joint replacement
- PCL reconstruction
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons London
- British Orthopaedic Association
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Mr Christoph McAllen does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Christoph McAllen does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Christoph McAllen does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.