Mr Bhargava is a highly experienced laparoscopic surgeon in all areas of General Surgery. His special interests include laparoscopic procedures, colorectal, GI surgery, anti-reflux, colonoscopy, endoscopy, excessive sweating and anti-reflux procedures.
Laparoscopic Trainer CRCS and ACS approved, Faculty Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery, IT development in surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Aman Bhargava at Nuffield Health
- Anterior resection
- Colorectal surgery
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Fellow Royal College Surgeons, England
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain &
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons
- Member of European Association Endoscopic Surgeons
- Fellow Royal Society of Medicine
Other post held
- Consultant Surgeon, Barking Havering &
- Redbridge NHS Trust
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, Royal Free Hospital and University College Hospital London
- Honorary Consultant Broomfield Hospital
- Consultant provider North East London Independent Sector Treatment Centre
Insurers Mr Aman Bhargava works with
Mr Aman Bhargava works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Aman Bhargava does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Aman Bhargava does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Aman Bhargava does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.