Orthopaedic surgery in Brentwood
Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital in Essex is a centre of excellence for orthopaedic surgery. Our experienced orthopaedic surgeons excel in a range of upper and lower limb treatments.
Why choose Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital in Essex for our orthopaedic treatment?
Many people with a joint issue, whether it's a niggling knee injury or a sore hip, simply tolerate the pain or discomfort and accept the limitations this brings. In many cases that are unnecessary. Worn-out joints can often be repaired or replaced. Orthopaedic surgery can give you a new lease of life, but it’s a big decision and you need to feel confident in your surgeon.
At Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital we have a number of specialist orthopaedic consultants who are able to help treat bone and joint conditions, muscular-skeletal conditions as well as specialist orthopaedic treatments.
Our hospital is conveniently situated in the centre of Brentwood and is located close to the M25 and A12 if you are travelling from further afield. We provide plenty of free parking and are also a short taxi ride away from Brentwood and Shenfield railway stations.
- Rapid access to expert consultations, x-rays & treatment
- A leading consultant of your choice who is with you from initial consultation to post-surgery check-up
- Access to the latest and most reliable surgical techniques
- Experts in hip and knee surgery (replacement, revision, keyhole surgery)
- Matron-led nursing care with patient satisfaction ratings consistently in excess of 95%
- 0% interest finance options available.
Some of the orthopaedic treatments we provide in Brentwood include:
- Hip replacement
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Lumbar discectomy
- Cervical disc replacement
- Radiofrequency guided injections.
Meet our orthopaedic consultants in Essex.
How to book a consultation at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
If you are interested in a particular orthopaedic treatment or want advice from an expert you will need to book a consultation with one of our experienced consultants. To book, please contact our hospital enquiry team on 01277 695 695.
Please let the enquiry handler know if you have had any recent X-rays or scans when booking your consultation, as there will be additional charges for any diagnostic imaging needed.