Varicose vein removal treatment in Brentwood
Suffering from unsightly and uncomfortable varicose veins, but unsure of the right treatment for you? Contact our vascular experts in Brentwood or attend one of our free hospital open events to see how we could help.
Give us a call
Why choose Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital for your varicose vein treatment?
Are you suffering from painful and unsightly varicose veins? Understanding the various different varicose vein treatments available can be tricky, so at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital our experienced vascular surgeons can recommend the most effective treatment for you.
Our consultants have an excellent track record of successful patient outcomes whilst performing a range of different vein removal procedures. By building a treatment plan which is individually tailored to you, our leading vascular consultants can provide you with expert advice and perform the least invasive and most practical procedure available to remove your unwanted varicose veins.
Our state-of-the-art private hospital in Brentwood can provide you with the following:
- Free patient and visitor car parking
- Close to the M25, Brentwood and Shenfield railway stations
- Your own private ensuite room with free WiFi, widescreen TV and en-suite bathroom
- Free to attend varicose vein open events with one of our vascular consultants
- Continuity of care which is personalised to each patient’s unique needs
- Rapid and accurate diagnosis
- Professional and dedicated medical team
- Our treatment is minimally invasive performed with the latest modern techniques
- One simple, all-inclusive price
- A trusted provider with clinical excellence.
Our experienced vascular surgeons at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital provide the following varicose vein treatments:
- Thread vein removal (sclerotherapy)
- Foam sclerotherapy
- Endovenous laser treatment
- Radiofrequency ablation.
How to book a varicose veins consultation at our hospital in Essex
Before proceeding with varicose vein removal treatment, you will need to book an initial consultation with one of our vascular consultants to discuss your treatment options. To book now, please call 01277 695 695.
Alternatively, fill in the enquiry form at bottom of the page and we will contact you at a more convenient time.
If you are interested in a particular vascular procedure but are not ready to commit to a full consultation, come along to one of our free varicose vein open events at the hospital. Here you get the opportunity to meet one of our vascular consultants at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital and ask any questions you may have about the procedure or hospital.
MB BS, MS, FRCS
Speciality General Surgery, Key Hole Surgery, Vascular surgery , Colorectal Surgery
MD, FRCS (Gen)
Speciality General Surgery
MBBS, FRCS, FRCS (Gen)
Speciality General Surgery
BSc (Hons), MBBS (Hons), MRCS (GI, Eng), MSc (DIC), FRCS (Gen Surg)
Speciality General Surgery, Vascular surgery