Diagnostic imaging in Brentwood
Whether you’ve been referred for an MRI, CT, X-ray or other type of diagnostic test, paying for yourself may be more affordable than you think at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital.
Why choose Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital for your diagnostic imaging services?
Our dedicated Radiology department at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital is equipped to provide tests and results quickly and efficiently, and we have recently installed a brand new state of the art MRI scanner.
The Radiology department is open from 08:00 – 20:00 every day. We are happy to welcome all patients – whether you have medical insurance or plan to pay for your test/scan yourself.
Here are just some of the imaging services we offer in Brentwood:
- Neurology: Head and neck scans for headaches, epilepsy, hearing loss and tinnitus. Cervical, thoracic, lumbar spine and sacroiliac joints for back pain, sciatica, nerve-entrapment and disc prolapse
- Musculoskeletal Imaging: Shoulder, elbow, wrist, hips, knees and ankles for joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, cysts, infection, lumps, fracture and recurrent dislocation
- Arthrograms: To demonstrate articular cartilage tears in joints
- Pelvic imaging: For the assessment of uterus, bladder and soft tissues, and to delineate fistula tracts
- Prostate imaging: For characterisation of benign and malignant tumours
- Small bowel imaging: For assessment of inflammatory bowel conditions such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Liver & pancreatic imaging: To demonstrate diseases of the liver such as cirrhosis and abnormalities of the bile ducts and pancreas
- Contrast-enhanced angiography: For the assessment of carotid and renal artery stenosis, aneurysms and malformations of the blood vessels
- Breast imaging: For characterisation and differentiation of benign and malignant tumours, and assessment of implant rupture.
- CT scanning
Call 01277 888158 to book or fill in the enquiry form below and we'll call you back.
Please note, a referral letter or any Imaging Request Form completed by your GP or Consultant is required to ensure the tests are clinically appropriate for you.