- Skin cancer and dermatological surgery
- Mohs micrographic surgery for difficult skin tumours
- Dermatological laser surgery
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Robert M Herd at Nuffield Health
- Mole removal
- Mohs micrographic surgery
Research interests include: Melanoma and skin cancer in renal transplant recipients. Dr Herd is also involved in the development of a group of drugs for treating advanced basal cell carcinoma.
- Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Scottish Dermatological Society
- American Society of Dermatological Surgery
Other post held
- Consultant Dermatologist, Western Infirmary
- Consultant Dermatologist, Southern General Hospital
- Clinical Director for Glasgow Dermatology
- Lead Clinician for the West of Scotland Managed Clinical Network for Skin Cancer
Insurers Dr Robert M Herd works with
Dr Robert M Herd works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Robert M Herd does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Robert M Herd does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Robert M Herd does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.