Dr Allan Morris qualified in 1984 from the University of Aberdeen. From 1995 -1996 he was an Associate Professor Medical Universities of South Carolina, USA.
His particular areas of expertise include: Gastrointestinal and liver disorders
- Advanced dyspepsia/indigestion assessment
- Gut disorders
- Advance diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
Treatments and tests offered by Dr John Morris at Nuffield Health
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- Council, Clinical Standards and Endoscopy Committee of the British Society of Gastroenterology
- Scottish Society of Gastroenterology
Other post held
- Consultant Gastroenterologist and Physician at Glasgow Royal Infirmary
- Director of West of Scotland Endoscopy Training Centre, Glasgow Royal Infirmary
- Clinical Gastroenterology Adviser, Greater Glasgow and Clyde Health Board
Insurers Dr John Morris works with
Dr John Morris works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
Dr John Morris does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr John Morris does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr John Morris does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.