Dr Aroon Lal is Consultant General & Renal Physician at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital specialising in Renal medicine, Hypertension; Kidney disorders; Chronic Kidney Disease; Urinary abnormalities; Renal disease / failure and Haematuria .
Dr Lal trained at Kings College London and then went on to study for a PhD at University College London. He completed his renal training at Barts Health NHS Trust and the Royal London Hospitals before commencing as a Consultant at Basildon & Thurrock Hospitals in 2000.
As well as a Consultant in Renal Medicine, Dr Lal is currently an Honorary Associate Clinical Professor at UCL Medical School and the Associate Clinical Director for Improvement at the Mid & South Essex Hospitals.
Dr Lal received the President's Medal, Royal College of Physicians of London in 2019.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Aroon Lal at Nuffield Health
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM)
Chronic Kidney Disease
- Medical Defence Union
- Renal Association
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians
- Association for the Study of Medical Education
Other post held
- Consultant in General Medicine and Renal Medicine, Basildon University Hospital, Mid Essex & South Essex University Hospitals Group
- Honorary Clinical Associate Professor UCL Medical School London
- Chair Specialist Certificate Examination in Nephrology Royal College of Physicians 2020
Insurers Dr Aroon Lal works with
Dr Aroon Lal works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
Dr Aroon Lal does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Aroon Lal does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Aroon Lal does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.