Female urology

Female urology specialists treat many disorders of the bladder and pelvic floor.

Intravenous pyelogram (IVP)

If you have problems with your urinary tract, your consultant may order an intravenous pyelogram (IVP).

Pelvic floor repair

If your pelvic floor disease symptoms do not respond to conservative treatment your consultant may recommend surgery for pelvic floor repair.

Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT)

TURBT uses a resectoscope to access and operate on the bladder via the urethra.