Manchester Institute of Health & Performance (MIHP) Competition & Markets Authority Declaration
Services provided for consultants
In accordance with the requirements of the Competition & Markets Authority Private Healthcare Market Investigation Order 2014 (the Order) the details of services offered by the site to our consultant partners are detailed below.
Consulting rooms are made available to referring clinicians or those that hold practising privileges at the site at a rate of £25 per hour or part thereof, which represents a fair market rate. Consulting rooms are made available on a non-discriminatory basis and on equivalent terms in accordance with the Order.
Discounts are made available for all consulting room users, discounts can be accessed by:
- Agreeing to prompt payment terms for the settlement of invoices (-20%)
Low Value Services
Low value services provided to our Consultant partners at this site include:
- Discounted gym membership
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- General services provided to ensure clinical safety
- Insurance or indemnity cover in respect of the treatment of national health service patients
- Mandatory training
- Operational services such as patient admission, administrative services and billing
- Patient notes archiving
- Stationery and printing facilities
- Tea, coffee and other soft beverages
Further useful outcome statistics for this site can be seen on the Private Healthcare Information Network website at www.phin.org.uk
Nuffield - Consultant Data Processing Agreement
The Data Processing Agreement governing the processing of any personal data in connection with the provision of administrative support services and/or medical records storage by the site for consultants can be accessed here.