If you would like to find out more about cosmetic surgery, (no ear pinning and nose reshaping), come along to the Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital's open event. This event will give you the opportunity to speak to Mr Venkat Ramakrishnan, Consultant Plastic Surgeon, during a complimentary one-to-one advice session.
This does not replace a full consultation, but it is a great way to find out more detail about the range of cosmetic treatments available and ask any questions you might have. You will then be able to speak to a member of our team on site who will be able to answer any non-clinical related questions you might have. Booking is essential.
There is free on-site parking available. We look forward to welcoming you to Nuffield Health Brentwood hospital.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty) at Brentwood Hospital
- Breast enlargement surgery in Brentwood
- Breast reconstruction at Brentwood Hospital
- Breast reduction at Brentwood Hospital
- Breast uplift (mastopexy) at Brentwood Hospital
- Eye lift at Brentwood Hospital
- Eyelid reshaping surgery in Brentwood
- Facelift surgery in Brentwood
- Gynaecomastia surgery (male breast reduction) at Brentwood Hospital
- Mastectomy (breast removal) at Brentwood Hospital
- Tummy tuck surgery (abdominoplasty) in Brentwood
Shenfield Road, Brentwood, CM15 8EH