- Specialities Body Contouring, Breast Surgery, Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Telephone 01277 695 695
- Year of first qualification 1981
- Email Brentwood.firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 3626300
- Fax 01277 261 924
Mr Ramakrishnan trained in Plastic Surgery in Australia. Further to this he had cosmetic surgery training fellowships in the United States of America. During this period he was with Dr Grazer, a pioneer in body sculpturing in Los Angeles and Dr Baker in Manhattan. He is an internationally acclaimed surgeon in breast surgery. He lectures at International meetings routinely and has trainees from all over the world visiting him.
Mr Ramakrishnan was the first ever National Tutor in Plastic Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons England, and has set up many training courses to teach Plastic Surgeons. He performs over 600 plastic surgery operations a year. These include breast reshaping, body sculpturing, liposuction, face lift and eye lid surgery.
Mr Ramakrishnan was recently voted by Surgeons as one of the top ten surgeons in Plastic Surgery.
Mr Ramakrishnan specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital:
- Weekly Monday 16:00 to 20:00
- Weekly Wednesday 18:00 to 20:00
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon at St Andrew's Centre for Plastic Surgery, Broomfield Hospital.
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals.
Cosmetic surgery, breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, face and neck lifts, brow lift, liposuction, abdominoplasty, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, arm reduction, body sculpturing.
Development of courses to train plastic surgeons.
Reading, cricket, chess and travelling.
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
Mr Ramakrishnan has over 100 publications relating to techniques in Plastic Surgery in international journals for Plastic Surgery.
Mr Ramakrishnan runs a competitive fellowship in breast surgery. He selects and trains aspiring cosmetic surgeons in the finer aspects of beauty.
DeclarationMr Venkat Ramakrishnan works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Venkat Ramakrishnan does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Venkat Ramakrishnan does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Venkat Ramakrishnan does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.