Arthroplasty at York Hospital
Arthroplasty is a surgical procedure to repair or replace a damaged or diseased joint. Read more…
Contact our York Hospital:
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Haxby Road, York, YO31 8TA
For information on some arthroplasty procedures we offer, click in the links below:
- Ankle replacement
- Bilateral hip replacement
- Biocompartmental knee replacement
- Hip replacement
- Hip resurfacing
- Knee replacement
- Knee surgery (ACL repair)
- Partial knee replacement
- Patello-femoral joint replacement
- Forefoot reconstructive surgery
- Shoulder replacement
- Shoulder surgery (Rotator cuff repair)
- Toe fusion
- Toe joint replacement
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacement (UKR).