How can I help you improve your health?
Since the completion of his Bachelor degree in Greece, Evangelos has gone on to further expand his clinical skills with the acquisition of a Masters degree in Advanced Manipulative Physiotherapy from the University of Birmingham. The integration of evidence based theory into practice has enabled him to become a member of the Musculoskeletal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists.
Evangelos has worked within the NHS and private clinic settings, joining The Manor Hospital in 2015. He works in the outpatient department assessing and treating patients with a variety of musculoskeletal, orthopaedic and sports injuries. His clinical expertise includes the application of spinal manipulation techniques, soft tissue mobilisation, acupuncture and specific functional rehabilitation exercises.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- MSc Advanced Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Acupuncture Foundation Course
- CSP registered
- HCPC registered
- Member of the Musculoskeletal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Member of the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Member of the Physiotherapy Pain Association