How can I help you improve your health?
Since qualifying as a physiotherapist at the University of the West of England, Bristol in 2006, Sara has worked within the National Health Service in musculoskeletal outpatients, mental health, orthopaedics, rheumatology and chronic pain. This was alongside private practice and sports injury and pitch work with rugby.
In 2012, Sara moved to Hong Kong for work in private practice which involved acute and chronic spinal injuries, post-operative knee and shoulder rehabilitation, Sacroiliac Joint dysfunction as well as Antenatal and Postnatal care. This led to training in Women's Health in Australia.
Sara has been working in Nuffield Health since 2019 in musculoskeletal outpatients seeing a range of orthopaedic and gynaecological patients and on the ward.
Sara has a special interest in pelvic, obstetrics and gynaecological physiotherapy and continues to direct her professional development within this field. Her work includes pelvic floor rehabilitation for bladder and bowel dysfunction, pelvic organ prolapse, pregnancy-related back and pelvic girdle pain, post-natal pelvic floor and abdominal rehab, and post-operative gynaecological rehabilitation.
Sara was able to use her skills when volunteering abroad in Nepal in 2016 working within a physiotherapy team in Chitwan.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- CSP Registered
- HCPC Registered
- Women’s Health - WHTA Australia
- The Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute Level 1: Matwork
- The Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute Level 2: Class Instructor
- The Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute: Pilates in Menopause
- The Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute Pilates for Pelvic Floor
- The Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute: Ante and Post Natal