Will my membership be frozen now that the gyms are closed?
Your membership fees will be frozen and we won’t be collecting your direct debit until we can re-open. Please check your email for regular updates regarding re-opening and alternative ways to stay fit, healthy and active during this time. Please bear with us, we know you will have a lot of questions and we will keep you regularly updated as soon as we can.
If I want to cancel, will my April payment be cancelled?
We will be freezing all payments on your membership, so you do not have to worry about any further money coming out of your account. Freezing your membership gives you total peace of mind but will also give you access to a wide range of online content that we will be launching soon to you via email and on our social channels.
Will we be refunding members from today until 31st March 2020?
We are looking at how we can credit your membership, to take into account the period of time from 21st March - 31st March. Further details will follow.
If I do not want a credit for PT and swim will I be able to get a refund?
At this stage, we are only providing credits for missed sessions, which can be used once our gyms re-open.
If I have an annual membership how will I be refunded?
We will be crediting the time we are closed onto the end of your membership, this will happen automatically when we reopen.
If I have any questions or queries, am I able to call the club?
Yes we will have small teams on site to manage incoming queries, so please do call if you have an outstanding question.
I have belongings in my locker can I come and collect them?
Yes please do contact the site to find out when a member of staff will be at site in the coming days for you to collect.
Will you be providing at home workout video content?
We’re providing all our members with ways to stay fit and healthy at home:
The app also features our bodyweight workout of the week, tailored programmes and a variety of live challenges. Most workout programmes will require no equipment to complete. The GPS feature in the app will help track your outdoor activity, such as walks and runs, to contribute to challenges and your health goals.
We’ll also use the app to provide links to the most up to date coronavirus information.
What will happen with outstanding Personal Training sessions that have already been paid for?
Your outstanding Personal Training sessions will be frozen in place, ready for you to use when we re-open.
I have a physio appointment booked will it still be going ahead?
We will be contacting you individually to discuss your appointment. Many appointments now will be completed remotely but if you do have an urgent clinical need then we are arranging for certain locations to remain available for face to face treatment.
Will I receive a refund for outstanding swimming lessons?
Your outstanding swimming lessons will be frozen in place and ready for you to use when we re-open.
Are your Beauty Suites open?
All of our Beauty Suites are now closed. Any upcoming bookings will be postponed until further notice.
Are your crèches open?
To ensure the health and safety of our members, staff and wider community, and in-line with government guidance, we will be closing our crèches until further notice.
Are your nurseries open?
We’ve made the difficult decision to close our Nuffy Bear Day Nurseries. This is not an easy decision, but we’re doing this to follow government advice and to protect the children under our care, as well as our gym members, employees and local communities.
However, we’re keeping Nuffy Bear Day Nurseries open for children of key workers so their parents can continue to work.
Who is a key worker?
- Nuffield Health Nursery and Crèche staff (to enable our services to remain open)
- NHS Health and Social Care (including doctors, nurses, midwives, paramedics, social workers, home carers and staff required to maintain our health and social care sector)
- Education and Childcare (including nursery staff, teaching staff, social workers and specialist education professionals)
- Public Safety and National Security (including Civilians and Officers in the Police, Fire and Rescue, and Prison and National Security roles)
- Transport (this includes those keeping air, water, road and rail modes operating)
- Utilities and Communications (including oil, gas, electricity and water workers (including sewerage), primary industry suppliers, telecommunications, post and delivery services and waste disposal employees)
- Food and Necessary Goods (including those involved in food production, processing, distribution and sale – applies to food, hygiene and medical industries)
- Key Public services (including justice system, essential financial services, IT and data infrastructure essential to be COVID-19 response and undertakers)
- Key National and Local Government (including administrative functions essential to the response to COVID-19).
I’m a key worker – what should I do next?
Please speak to the General Manager or Nursery Manager for more information.
What will happen to your payments?
We’ll freeze all payments for full-time nursery places and we’ll reschedule all part time nursery sessions, which can be used at a future date. You’re entitled to ask for a refund, but if you choose not to ask for one you’ll be helping us to continue to pay our care staff.