Dr Rahmeh has many years of experience in diagnosing and treating the Rheumatological conditions.
She runs a weekly connective tissue clinic and treat conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and fibromyalgia. She also performs spinal and other joint injections.
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Vasculitis
- Caudal epidural injections
- Lumbar, thoracic, and cervical facet joints injections
- Hip and shoulder block injections
Dr Rahmeh takes part in the Rheumatology teaching and training.
Badminton and cooking
English and Arabic
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Fouz Rahmeh at Nuffield Health
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Facet joint injections
She is principle investigator in many clinical trials including trials on lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Royal College of Physicians London
- British Society for Rheumatology
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
- British Society for Paediatric Rheumatology
Other post held
- Consultant Rheumatologist, Poole Hospital