Dr Rahmeh has many years of experience in diagnosing and treating the Rheumatological conditions.
She runs a weekly connective tissue clinic and treat conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and fibromyalgia. She also performs spinal and other joint injections.
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Vasculitis
- Caudal epidural injections
- Lumbar, thoracic, and cervical facet joints injections
- Hip and shoulder block injections
Dr Rahmen takes part in the Rheumatology teaching and training.
Badminton and cooking
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Fouz Rahmeh at Nuffield Health
- Facet joint injections
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
She is principle investigator in many clinical trials including trials on lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Royal College of Physicians London
- British Society for Rheumatology
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
- British Society for Paediatric Rheumatology
Other post held
- Consultant Rheumatologist, Poole Hospital