Problem periods (menstrual disorders)
Unusually painful and heavy periods (menstruation), may be caused by fibroids, endometrial polyps or endometriosis – all of which we can treat safely and effectively.
If you are having unusually painful and heavy periods (menstruation), you’ll know it can often stop you doing what you need to do. Heavy, painful menstrual bleeding does not mean there is anything seriously wrong but we do offer treatments that may help, and make a difference to your quality of life.
Why feel uncomfortable when there are so many things you want to get on with?
Get in touch if you suffer from any of the following:
- Periods that interferes with your lifestyle, or cause embarrassment and worry
- Periods lasting longer than seven days
- Soaking of pads or tampons every hour for several hours
- Large blood clots in the flow
- Tiredness or symptoms of anaemia (such as palpitations, shortness of breath, dizziness or fainting)