Mr Alan Tomkinson is a private ENT consultant the Cardiff Bay Clinic in South Wales.
As a private ear, nose and throat specialist Mr Tomkinson delivers rapid acceess to treatments including;
- Ear, nose and throat disorders in Adults and Children
- Throat problems or swallowing difficulty
- Voice problems or hoarseness
- Sore throat and Tonsillitis
- Neck lumps
- Salivary gland disorders
- Deafness, Tinnitus and ear infections
- Dizziness, vertigo and balance problems
- Nasal blockage, Nose bleeding, sinus disease and nasal allergy
- Facial Pain
- Snoring and sleep disturbance
- Cosmetic surgery of the nose and ears
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Alun Tomkinson at Nuffield Health
- Head and neck surgery
- Ear drum repair (Myringoplasty)
Other post held
- Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
Mr Alun Tomkinson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Alun Tomkinson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Alun Tomkinson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.