- Specialities Elderly Medicine (Geriatrics), Geriatric Medicine
- Telephone 01473 279123
- Year of first qualification 2005
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 6103358
Dr Alam qualified at the Barts & London School of Medicine and Dentistry in 2004. Following most of his junior doctor medical rotation in Essex and Suffolk he was appointed to the Geriatric Medicine Speciality programme in the East of England Deanery. Dr Alam also undertook a year of sub-specialist training for stroke at Southend University Hospital. He completed his training in 2014.
Dr Alam has triple accreditation for General Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Stroke Medicine. His main speciality is medicine for the older person. Sub-speciality expertise is in stroke medicine particularly in cryptogenic and young stroke.
- Consultant in Stroke and Elderly Medicine and is Clinical lead for Division 2 Medicine Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- British Association of Stroke Physicians
- British Geriatric Society
- Royal College of Physicians
- Medical Defence Union
Dr Sajid Alam does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Sajid Alam does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Sajid Alam does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.