Eye Care Services in Ipswich
At Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital, our experienced consultant ophthalmologists offer a one-stop approach to eye conditions and problems. Find out how our eye care experts can help you.
Conditions we can help with
- Corneal disease of the eye
- Vitreous and retinal problems (such as diabetic retinopathy, macular holes and retinal detachment)
- Age related macular degeneration
- Eye position and movement disorders (squints)
- Oculoplastic disorders (drooping eyelids, lid cysts, out turning and in turning eyelid)
- Lacrimal / tear duct disorders
Eye care treatments we offer in Ipswich
- Cataract surgery - Nuffield Health Ipswich cataract service specialises in providing rapid access to consultant-led cataract surgery. Our outpatient eye clinics and the privacy of en-suite bedrooms provide expertise and high-quality care to welcome and reassure you during your treatment. Appointments with Nuffield Health Ipswich cataract service are available usually within two weeks.
- YAG Capsulotomy
- AMD (Macular Degeneration) surgery
- AMD (Macular Degeneration) injections
- Iridotomy Injections
- Eyelid cyst removal
- Lacrimal surgery
- Lesion removal
Our eye care consultants
How to book an eye care appointment in Ipswich
Contact us on 01473 279 179 or fill out the form below for information on how to make an appointment.