- Specialities Renal Medicine (Nephrology), General Medicine
- Telephone 01223 370 922
- Year of first qualification 1981
- GMC Number 2716594
- Fax 01223 281 310
Dr Bradley has been a Consultant Physician and Nephrologist at Addenbrookes Hospital since 1994. Prior to that he trained in Renal Medicine in East Anglia, and held research positions at Harvard University, Yale University, and University of Cambridge.
- Weekly Thursday 18:00 - 20:00
- Consultant Physician and Nephrologist, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
All aspects of Renal Medicine
- Fellow of Royal Society of Medicine
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians
- Member of Association of Physicians
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy
- Medical Defence Union
- Director of National Institute for Health Research Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
- Director of Research and Development, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
DeclarationDr John Bradley works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Dr John Bradley does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr John Bradley does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr John Bradley does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.