Dr Bradley has been a Consultant Physician and Nephrologist at Addenbrookes Hospital since 1994. Prior to that he trained in Renal Medicine in East Anglia, and held research positions at Harvard University, Yale University, and University of Cambridge.
All aspects of Renal Medicine
- Director of National Institute for Health Research Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
- Director of Research and Development, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Fellow of Royal Society of Medicine
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians
- Member of Association of Physicians
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy
- Medical Defence Union
Other post held
- Consultant Physician and Nephrologist, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Dr John Bradley works with
Dr John Bradley works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Dr John Bradley does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr John Bradley does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr John Bradley does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.