Research interests and papers include:
- Collaborative work on pharmacomodulation of portal hypertension in chronic liver disease: Hepatology Derby City Hospital.
- "Value of Multidetector Row CT in patients with portal hypertension."; European Radiology Supplements Vol 16/3/June 2006.
- "A Case of Jaundice with a mediastinal mass."; GUT 1383 - 1384 September 26 2005.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
Other post held
- Consultant Radiologist, Derby City General Hospital
Insurers Dr Dominic Clarke works with
Dr Dominic Clarke works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Dr Dominic Clarke does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Dominic Clarke does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Dominic Clarke does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.