- Start by taking time to think about your day – review what went well and any challenges you faced
- Note one thing that was difficult, review this challenge and let it go
- Note three things that went well – celebrate the wins from the day and be proud of what you achieved.
- Reflect on your colleagues – are they OK? If not check on them before you leave or set a time to check tomorrow.
- Are you OK? Identify any concerns you may have and what you need to do to address them. Who can you ask for help? Ask before you leave or make a note to ask tomorrow.
Relax and refresh
- Mark that work has finished – for some this is leaving a building. For home workers this may mean shutting your laptop and switching off your work phone or closing the door on your work room.
- Now shift your focus to home – relax and refresh.
To read more about how to take care of your emotional wellbeing visit here.Download this article as a PDF.
Last updated Monday 1 June 2020