Do you think you need a knee replacement but concerned about your age? Are you experiencing knee pain from arthritis and unsure what treatments are available to assist with coping with it? Our free event at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital is for anyone who is living with knee pain and seeking information on the range of treatments available to alleviate it. This event will give you the opportunity to have a free mini* 15 minute face to face consultation with Mr William Platt, our Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, who has special interest in young adult arthritic conditions on the knee and partial knee replacement surgery.
To secure your place please complete the form below and a member of our Enquiries Team will be in touch to confirm your appointment time which will be between 6pm – 8pm.
After the consultation you will be able to speak to a member of our Enquiries Team who will be able to answer any non-clinical related questions you may have regarding your treatment.
Spaces are limited so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Free car parking is available at the hospital.
Due to ongoing COVID-19 outbreaks we respectfully ask that you help us to limit unnecessary footfall within the hospital and that you arrive alone for your appointment.
*This does not replace a full consultation.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Bone Graft at Woking Hospital
- Cartilage reconstruction at Woking Hospital
- Chondroplasty at Woking Hospital
- Hip replacement at Woking Hospital
- Image guided joint injections at Woking Hospital
- Joint resurfacing at Woking Hospital
- Knee arthroscopy at Woking Hospital
- Knee replacement at Woking Hospital
- Knee replacement revision at Woking Hospital
- Knee surgery (ACL repair) at Woking Hospital
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA) at Woking Hospital
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear at Woking Hospital
- Osteotomy at Woking Hospital
- Patella stabilisation at Woking Hospital
- Tibial osteotomy at Woking Hospital
Shores Road, Woking, GU21 4BY