Varicose vein treatment in Stockton-on-Tees
Suffering with unsightly and uncomfortable varicose veins, but unsure of the right treatment for you? Contact our vascular experts in Stockton-on-Tees or attend one of our free hospital open events to see how we could help.
Give us a call
Why choose Nuffield Health Tees Hospital for your varicose vein removal treatment?
Understanding the various different varicose vein treatments available can be tricky. At Nuffield Health Tees Hospital, our experienced vascular surgeons can provide you with expert advice and a personalised treatment plan that works best for you and the severity of your condition.
Our state-of-the-art private hospital on Teesside can provide you with the following:
- Free patient and visitor car parking
- Convenient train access to and from Darlington and Middlesborough town centre (20 mins journey)
- Your own private ensuite room with free WiFi
- Free to attend varicose vein open events with one of our vascular consultants
- Continuity of care which is personalised to each patient’s unique needs
- Rapid and accurate diagnosis
- Professional and dedicated medical team
- Our treatment is minimally invasive performed with the latest modern techniques
- One simple, all-inclusive price
- Trusted provider with clinical excellence.
Our experienced vascular surgeons at Nuffield Health Tees hospital provide the following varicose vein treatments:
- Thread vein removal (sclerotherapy)
- Foam sclerotherapy
- Varicose vein stripping
- Radiofrequency ablation
How to book a varicose veins consultation at our hospital on Teesside
Before proceeding with varicose vein removal treatment, you will need to book an initial consultation with one of our vascular consultants to discuss your treatment options. To book now, please call 01642 918479. Alternatively, fill in the enquiry form at bottom of the page and we will contact you at a more convenient time.
If you are interested in a particular vascular procedure but are not ready to commit to a full consultation, come along to one of our free varicose vein open events at the hospital. Here you get the opportunity to meet one of our vascular consultants and ask any questions you may have about the procedure or hospital.