Sports Injuries Evening at Gloucester Fitness & Wellbeing Centre
What will happen at this event?
This is a free event for anyone who is suffering from sports injuries or generally upper or lower joint pain (Knees, Hips, Shoulders, Elbows) and would like to explore their options for treatment. Although this does not replace a full consultation this is a great opportunity to find out further information to help you make an informed decision towards your next step.
How many people will be at the event?
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Can I bring a friend / family member?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member with you, but please let us know if you do as only one person per advise session.
Will there be an opportunity to ask questions about the treatment?
Yes, you will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions after the presentation.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Elbow surgery at Cheltenham Hospital
- Hemiarthroplasty at Cheltenham Hospital
- Hip replacement surgery in Cheltenham
- Hip revision at Cheltenham Hospital
- Knee replacement surgery in Cheltenham
- Knee surgery (ACL repair) at Cheltenham Hospital
- Shoulder Manipulation at Cheltenham Hospital
- Shoulder decompression - key hole surgery at Cheltenham Hospital
- Shoulder replacement surgery in Cheltenham
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair) at Cheltenham Hospital
- Tennis elbow release at Cheltenham Hospital