Considering Cosmetic Surgery? Come and meet our expert.
Book your place
What will happen at this event?
This free event is for anyone who is thinking about cosmetic surgery and would like to explore options for treatment and would like more information regarding procedures and costings.
A perfect opportunity for you to find out more about the range of cosmetic treatments available, including a complimentary one-to-one discussion, 10 minutes to get your questions answered or simply listen to some good advice. Booking is essential.
Afterwards you are welcome to talk to the non-clinical staff if you have any questions about prices, interest free loans, and next steps.
The event includes light refreshments at the start of the evening, and there is plenty of free on-site parking available.
How many people will be at the event?
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Can I bring a friend / family member?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member with you, but please let us know if you do.
Will there be an opportunity to ask questions about the treatment?
Yes, there will be a Q and A session following the consultation and you are welcome to talk to the non-clinical staff if you have any questions about prices, interest free loans, and next steps.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Breast enlargement surgery in Brentwood
- Breast reduction at Brentwood Hospital
- Breast uplift (mastopexy) at Brentwood Hospital
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty) at Brentwood Hospital
- Eye lift at Brentwood Hospital
- Eyelid reshaping surgery in Brentwood
- Liposuction treatment in Brentwood
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping) at Brentwood Hospital