Swimming Lessons at Yeovil Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
At Nuffield Health Yeovil, our popular swim school offers a range of lesson options for adults and children of all abilities.
Learn to swim in Yeovil with our ASA qualified teachers
Our in-demand lessons at Nuffield Health in Yeovil follow ASA (Amateur Swimming Association) standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your technique, or your child wants to learn to swim, we can offer lessons tailored to your unique needs.
Adult swimming lessons
- It's never too late to learn to swim
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons throughout the day for our gym members.
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
- Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you
- Our heated pool is 20 metres long and you'll have your own lane to swim in
Group lessons - available to members and non members
We offer group lessons for beginners and improvers. Please contact us for availability.
- 1 x 30-minute single lesson: £25
- 3 x 30-minute lessons: £60
- 6 x 30-minute lessons: £99
- 10 x 30-minute group lessons: £62.50 (member), £72.50 (non-member)
- 10 x 60-minute group lessons: £70 (member), £80 (non-member)
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of coaching options for your child, whatever their age or ability.
- Our Parent & Child swimming lessons run during term time only and are suitable for children age 12 months and above
- An adult will need to accompany the child in the pool
- Over the course of the term, the swimmers will be working towards the ASA Duckling Awards.
- We follow the ASA Learn To Swim pathway and offer group lessons for ASA stages 1 - 10
- These lessons are for those children at school, and run from Tuesday through to Saturday
- These group lessons run in 10-week blocks, for 50 weeks of the year
- Maximum of 6 children per class.
We also offer 1-2-1 lessons for members that can be arranged at a time to suit you and your child.
- 1 x 30-minute private lesson: £20
- 10 x group lessons: £67.50
For further information or to book lessons, please get in touch. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.
Contact our swim school in Yeovil
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.