Children's crèche and junior programme in Merton Abbey
Our Ofsted-registered crèche at Nuffield Health Merton Abbey Fitness and Wellbeing gym offers a range of fun and physical activities for children of all ages.
To ensure the health and safety of our members, staff and wider community, and in-line with government guidance, we will be closing our crèche until further notice.
Please see our FAQs page for further information or contact your club if you have any questions.
Enjoy your gym time while we keep your children safe and entertained
We take children aged from 6 weeks - 12 years. We also offer a wide range of children’s activities from craft activities to sports games in our studio.
Children need to be members to use our crèche and take part in junior activities. Our junior membership prices are:
Under 3 years membership
- £10 per month
Additional payments for the use of the crèche:
- Block of 12 hours - £66.96 (expiry date of 3 months from date of purchase)
3+ years membership
- £17 per month - this includes 2 hours of creche use every day
- Children aged 8+ can also attend staff-led fitness sessions as part of their membership.
- Please contact the crèche reception for a full junior activity timetable
Crèche opening times are:
- Monday-Wednesday: 09:00-13:30 / 16:00-19:00
- Thursday-Sunday: 09:00-13:30
- We are voluntary Ofsted registered and stick to Ofsted ratios, so places are limited
- We take bookings up to 7 days in advance
- All staff have up to date DBS checks
- There will always be a paediatric first aider in the crèche when it's open.