Swimming Lessons at Leatherhead Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
We run a popular swim school at our Leatherhead gym. Want to learn how to swim or improve your stroke, get in touch.
Contact us today:
Swim England Learn to Swim Programme
The Nuffield Health Swim School in Leatherhead follows the Swim England Learn to Swim programme and lessons are available to both members and non-members.
- We offer lessons for babies from 16 weeks right up to adults.
- We have 1:1 and 2:1 private lessons available, subject to space. Please complete in full the private lesson enquiry form in the downloads and email to the Swimming Manager Lesley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our swimming pool is 20 metres x 8 metres with an overall depth of 1.2 metres.
- Small classes of 4-8 depending on class level.
- Paid trials are available - £10.00 member, £12.25 non-member
- We run a 50 week Swim Programme. There is no swimming for 2 weeks during Christmas.
Have a question for our team regarding swimming lessons in Leatherhead? You can submit enquiries to us, just fill out the form below.
You don't have to be a member of our Leatherhead gym to book swimming lessons
New bookings can only be made at Reception and not online
All bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis. We cannot hold spaces.
Junior and adult lessons
Lessons are now continuous and bookable in blocks of 12 only (Top Ups). You can top up 3 weeks before your lessons run out and you need to pay before the last lesson or you will lose your space. Top-ups are managed on the Home Portal.
Lesson progress can be looked up online by registering for Home Portal.
Please click on the following downloads below to access Swimming information:
Click here to download our timetable
Click here to download our Swim Pack
Click here to download our Class levels
Click here to download our Personal Data Policy
Click here to download our Pool Rules
Click here to download our Private Lessons Enquiry Form
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for our swimming courses. Exceptions: Credits are added to your lesson tally if we are unable to supply a teacher or there is a pool closure. Cancelled lessons by us are not charged and will roll over. There is no refund option. There are no credits for missed lessons and these are unable to be made up. Credits for medical conditions will only be given on the production of a medical certificate. Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient take-up or unforeseen circumstances. The management reserves the right to make changes and alterations to the swim programme.