A personal focus on you
Sometimes we all need that extra encouragement, support, advice and motivation, whether you've just started out on your fitness journey or you’re aiming to run a marathon.
Building a great working relationship with Nuffield Health fitness staff can be a fun and very rewarding experience. They are there to educate and ensure you remain focused on your fitness goals.
Our dedicated and experienced personal trainers will help you:
- Set realistic but challenging health goals
- Track your progress
- Improve flexibility with assisted stretching
- Increase your energy levels
Nuffield Health offers a range of fitness experts in our gyms
Wellbeing Personal Trainers
Our Wellbeing Personal Trainers attend our clinically-led training course before they are accredited and are able to clearly assess your overall health and wellbeing. Wellbeing Personal Trainers are located in all our centres and are on hand to help you today, so please utilise their knowledge and skill. Contact your nearest centre to book your Health MOT and see how our Wellbeing Personal Trainers can help you reach your health goals.
Nuffield Health’s Wellbeing Personal Trainers:
- Carry out our unique 12-point Health MOT, (within our Wellbeing Gyms)
- Are able to advise on how to improve your health score
- Are clinically accredited professionals and experts in health and wellbeing
- Help you reach your individual health goals
Our personal trainers will use their expertise to design a fitness and lifestyle programme to suit your goals, helping you become fitter at a healthy rate. All our personal trainers are highly qualified, which ensures that their personal training is effective and right for you. Take a free personal training taster session to see how our personal trainers can help you reach your fitness goals faster.
Our personal trainers are:
- Qualified professionals
- Experts in motivation
- Trained to a high level
- Approachable, knowledgeable and supportive