Swimming Lessons at Harrogate Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Want to learn to swim? We offer lessons with Swim England qualified instructors in both 1-2-1 and small group formats.
Harrogate Fitness & Wellbeing Gym follows the Swim England 'Learn To Swim' Programme.
Swimming is not only a great way to exercise, but it is also a vital life skill.
Our swim school at Nuffield Health in Harrogate is run by dedicated Swim England-qualified instructors.
Whether you are an absolute beginner with no pool experience, or have some ability but want to improve, we can help you reach your goals.
Things you need to know about our Harrogate swim school:
- Our swimming lessons run Monday - Friday, 14:00 - 17:30 and are sold in blocks of 10 weeks
- Max 4 children per lesson
- £9.50 per group lesson for junior members
- £11.50 per group lesson for junior non-members linked to a parent or guardian
- £15.00 per group lesson for non-members
- £18.00 for a 1-2-1 junior member
- £20.00 for a 1-2-1 junior non-member linked to a parent or guardian
- £23.50 for a 1-2-1 junior non-member
- £20.00 for a 1-2-1 adult member
- £27.50 for a 1-2-1 adult non-member
- £9.50 Adult and Toddler (18 months to 36 months)
- £9.50 Adult and Baby (6 months to 18 months).
Swimming lessons class levels:
We offer Swim England levels: Read more below:
Beginner (Swim England Stages 1 & 2) 4.5 years+
Develops basic safety awareness, movement and water skills and introduces submersion skills. Suitable for non or weak swimmers. Aiming to swim up to 5 metres plus front and back.
Improver (Swim England STAGES 3 & 4)
Aiming to swim 10 metres front and back. Introducing Breaststroke, Butterfly kick and sculling and rotation.
Intermediate (Swim England STAGES 5 & 6)
Developing strokes to 25 metres plus , Front-crawl, Back-stroke and Breaststroke and 10 metres Butterfly. Strokes to Swim England standards. Treading water confidently.
Advanced (Swim England STAGE 7)
Contact our Swim School in Harrogate:
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.