Mr Turton is a highly experienced specialist consultant breast, oncoplastic and aesthetic breast surgeon. He qualified at Leeds medical school in 1992, trained in the major centres as well as visiting leading centres in the USA as part of a travelling fellowship. He also subsequently visited leading cosmetic breast surgeons in Sweden, Dallas, Frankfurt and London as part of enhanced technique development. In addition, he holds a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of breast disease, both benign and malignant and extensive experience of thousands of patients spanning over 15-years as a consultant.
Mr Turton has a special interest and very large dedicated practice in cosmetic breast surgery and oncoplastics. His expertise is well recognised in the UK and covers all aspects of breast enlargement, breast reductions, breast mastopexy (uplifts), breast symmetrisation surgery. It also covers replacement breast implants, removal of breast implants, en-bloc capsulectomy, mastopexy augmentation as one or two stages, and all aspects of cosmetic breast surgery and re-do surgery. He has an exceptional breast assessment routine which can include Crisalix 3D imaging where appropriate too. This can help patients see how they might look after breast enlargement or breast reduction from the comfort of the clinic room.
Mr Turton offers a truly comprehensive breast service at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital. It includes all aspects of benign or malignant breast disease, access to breast ultrasound, mammogram, MRI, CT and other special investigations, BRCA gene testing, breast cancer surgery, and breast multidisciplinary team membership through partnership with Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust.
- Cosmetic breast surgery
- Breast Surgery for benign, malignant or aesthetic reasons.
- Specialist in breast augmentation with teardrop implants, smooth shell implants, micro textured implants and lighter weight BLite implants
- 3D imaging and Bio-Dimensional Assessments
- Oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgery
- male cosmetic breast reduction and liposuction.
If you would like an informal chat about any procedure please call Victoria Short (private PA to Mr Turton) or Gerry Charles, Specialist Breast Care Nurse, on 0113 388 2008 or email email@example.com
For a formal consultation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a complimentary 10 minute one to one with this consultant, please call our team on: 0113 388 2008 or email email@example.com
This consultant is now offering remote appointments. Please contact our appointment bookings team on 0113 388 2067.
Mr Turton is married (his wife is a GP partner in Tadcaster). They have four children. Mr Turton's is a keen competitive cyclist and member of the Yorkshire Road Club where he had held club trophies at 10, 25, 50 and 100-mile time trials. He has cycled Lands End to John O’Groats for charity, twice. He has previously enjoyed scuba diving, parachuting and hiking and has completed the three peaks 24 hour challenge (Snowdon, Scarfell Pike, Ben Nevis!)
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Philip Turton at Nuffield Health
- Breast enlargement surgery
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Family history screening
- Breast reconstruction
- Association of Breast Surgery
- Aesthetic Breast Surgery Committee of the ABS
- PRASEAG Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Expert Advisory Group to the MHRA
- University of East Anglia faculty for the Oncoplastic Breast Surgery Masters Course
Other post held
- Consultant Oncoplastic Breast and Reconstructive Breast Surgeon - Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Honorary Senior Lecturer in Surgery for Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Cosmetic Breast Surgeon with full Certification by the Royal College of Surgeons
Insurers Mr Philip Turton works with
Mr Philip Turton works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
Mr Philip Turton does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Philip Turton does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Philip Turton does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.