Dr Norell has been practicing cardiology since 1983 and Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI, angioplasty) since 1985. He is an ex council member of BCS and ex Honorary Secretary of BCIS. He has been an invited speaker or faculty member at major national and international PCI meetings for the last 15 years and training other doctors to perform PCI since 1992. He has personally performed or supervised in excess of 6000 cases.
Qualified at University College Hospital, London.
- General Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Angioplasty and Stenting
- Teaching and training in PCI
- Management of coronary artery disease and acute coronary syndromes
- Editor in Chief, Cardiology News
Skiing, sailing and writing articles.
Wolverhampton Wanderers season ticket holder.
Member of Sherlock Holmes Society of London.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Michael Norell at Nuffield Health
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Event monitor
- Interventional cardiology
- British Cardiovascular Society
- British Cardiovascular Intervention Society
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- Lead Consultant Cardiologist/Interventionist, Heart and Lung Centre - The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
Dr Michael Norell does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Michael Norell does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Michael Norell does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.