Nasal and sinus tumours
Benign (non- cancerous) or cancerous tumours in the nasal cavity or sinuses are rare. Often they are found when other nasal and sinus problems are being treated.
Symptoms may include:
- Persistent and/or sinus nasal congestion
- Frequent nose bleeds – particularly from one side of the nose
- Loss of sensation in the face
- Swelling around the eyes or nose
- Problems with the eyes (tearing, blurred vision, pressure in the eye)
- Lump in the neck
The symptoms of nasal and sinus tumours are similar to many other conditions so a complete examination is needed to confirm a diagnosis.
Your consultant will need to perform a biopsy to retrieve a sample of tissue for analysis in a laboratory. If the effected tissue is not visible in your nose your consultant may need to perform a diagnostic endoscopy. Other tests such as a CT or MRI scan may help confirm your diagnosis.
Our experienced ENT consultants can diagnose and treat nasal and sinus tumours in a hospital near you.
Get in touch
Fill in an enquiry form below or call us
A member of the team will respond to you soon.