Physiotherapy in Cambridge
Our physiotherapists are proud members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and also registered with the Health Professions Council. So whether you are recovering post orthopaedic surgery or suffering with severe back pain, you can relax in the knowledge you're in the hands of experts.
Book an appointment
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Members£72/£49Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£58/£39Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
What is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a profession whose aim is to encourage and support the return to normal following illness, surgery, disease or trauma. It can be effective in the treatment of a range of muscle, joint and nerve conditions.
Our physiotherapists use a wide range of techniques such as manual therapy and exercise prescription to maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
We offer expertise in upper limb and hand rehabilitation, pain management programmes and post-surgical recovery. Our physiotherapists are also trained in Pilates, acupuncture and joint manipulation, carrying out thorough bio-mechanical assessments to enhance and optimise function. We provide comprehensive assessments and treatments tailored to your exact needs. Your Physio will look at your medical history and carry out a thorough physical examination to determine the best course of action.
Our physiotherapists based in Cambridge are highly qualified and experienced in treating a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Sports injuries (Rugby, Football, Skiing, Cricket)
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Musculoskeletal conditions (hip, shoulder and knee)
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
- Vestibular conditions
- Chronic pain, Fibromyalgia, ME
Our physios employ a range of different physiotherapy methods to meet the requirements of the patient, including:
- Exercise and conditioning plans
- Manual therapy (mobilisations / manipulations)
- Sports massage
- Post-operative management and rehabilitation
- Ergonomic assessments
- Taping techniques
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Acupuncture for pain and musculoskeletal injury
Physiotherapy clinic location
Physiotherapy appointments take place at the Nuffield Health Cambridge Fitness and Wellbeing Gym.
How are Nuffield Health different to other physiotherapy clinics?
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym members in Cambridge receive a 20% discount off their physiotherapy treatment
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment
- Patients can book initial appointments online anytime of day or night
- We are also approved by most major private medical insurers.
213 Cromwell Road, Cambridge, CB1 3BA