Referrer education: Mental Health Awareness How to help your Patients
Nuffield Health York Hospital invite you to join us at our education workshop event; Mental Health Awareness Signs /Symptoms
This Workshop is suitable for ALL healthcare providers
- What is mental health – what is the current situation in the UK?
- The importance of reducing stigma
- Some common mental health conditions – signs and symptoms
- What to do in an emergency – suicide disclosure.
- Resilience – 10 keys for mental well-being and even happiness!
- Considerations around work – assisting staff with mental illness (back to work, having the conversation, Equality Act)
Understand what is meant by mental health and why reducing stigma is important.
- Recognise the symptoms and understand how common mental illnesses affect people
- Understand what to do in a mental health emergency situation, such as suicide.
- Recognise that we can take action to maintain mental well-being.
- Recognise the importance helping people with mental illness and how this can be accomplished
- Understand tips for promoting mental well-being and how to maintain mental resilience.
6.30pm registration and hot food served
19:00 Workshop begins
Free car parking is available on site.
To book your free place, contact our GP Liaison Manager - Jane Wilson on 07970447900 or email@example.com
Please note our number are limited and places are therefore by booking only
Haxby Road, York, YO31 8TA
Email us or request a call back
A member of the team will respond to you soon.