Virtual Event: 'All you need to know about upper limbs' with our Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Mr Jae Rhee
This event is free to attend and is aimed at anyone who may be suffering from an upper limb concern, such as shoulder pain, elbow problems, carpal tunnel, trigger finger, or any other type of upper limb issue.
This does not replace a full consultation, but it is a great way to find out more information, get your questions answered by a specialist or simply obtain some professional advice. Mr Jae Rhee will host a Q&A session whereby you will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions, with the event aimed at providing support and advice.
This complimentary event will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Once you have booked the event using the form below, you will be emailed a Microsoft Teams link, which you can use to join the event from your own computer or mobile phone, from the comfort of your own home.
Booking is essential.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Carpal tunnel release at Wolverhampton Hospital
- Elbow surgery at Wolverhampton Hospital
- Hand surgery at Wolverhampton Hospital
- Shoulder decompression - key hole surgery at Wolverhampton Hospital
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair) at Wolverhampton Hospital
- Tennis elbow release at Wolverhampton Hospital
- Upper Limb Fractures and Injuries at Wolverhampton Hospital
Wood Road, Tettenhall, Wolverhampton, WV6 8LE