Mr Jae Rhee
BSc (Hons), MBBS, MRCS (Eng), FRCS (Tr&Orth)
GMC number: 6071480
Practicing since: 2003
- Weekly Monday evening (Wolverhampton)
- Weekly Wednesday AM (Shewsbury)
- Other days and times by arrangement
Or call us on
Mr Rhee qualified at the Royal Free and University College Medical School London. He completed his surgical training at Middlesex and UCL Hospitals.and his higher specialist training in the reputable Oswestry Rotation.
Further Specialist Fellowship training:
- Shoulder Unit, St Johns & St Elizabeth Hospital, London
- Shoulder Unit, University College London Hospital
- Hand & Wrist Unit, Chelsea & Westminster Hospital London
He is trained in the latest techniques of ‘key-hole’ arthroscopic shoulder and wrist surgery.
- Awarded the EFORT Travelling Fellow to the internationally renowned Karolinska Sports Institute in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Honorary Lecturer in Sports Medicine, Exercise & Health at UCL (University College London)
- Team doctor to London Saracens RFC
- Swimming and rugby at high level
- Now enjoys golf
- Married with 3 young children who take up most of his spare time
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Jae Rhee at Nuffield Health
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair)
- Shoulder replacement
- Shoulder Manipulation
- Dupuytren's fasciectomy
- Bone Graft
- Tennis elbow release
- Upper Limb Fractures and Injuries
- Hand surgery
- Elbow surgery
- Trauma reconstruction
- Trauma Surgery
- Image guided joint injections
Locations Mr Jae Rhee works with
- Presented and published widely both at national and international level
- Invited Key speaker for international meetings in London, Prague and Berlin
- Numerous scientific publications relating to all aspects of Orthopaedics in peer review journals
- Numerous book chapters in major orthopaedic textbooks
- Editorial duties including reviewer for the Bone and Joint Journal
Mr Rhee keeps up to date with current literature and actively encourages research in the field of shoulder and upper limb surgery amongst medical students and junior doctors under his supervision.
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons England
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society
Other posts held
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospitals NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Jae Rhee works with
Mr Jae Rhee works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Jae Rhee does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jae Rhee does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jae Rhee does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.