Meet our expert on women's health
This free event provides an opportunity to discuss your health concern with our expert consultant gynaecologist, Mr Shaheen Khazali at our Nuffield Health Woking hospital. The format of the event provides a free mini* 15-minute face to face consultation where you will be able to discuss your health and gain advice on treatment options. Mr Khazali offers an extensive range of treatments and tests surrounding women’s health and has extensive knowledge of endometriosis. Attending a mini consultation is a great opportunity to obtain information from an expert and gain answers to questions about potential procedures and treatment.
To secure your place please complete the form below and a member of our Enquiries Team will be in touch to confirm your appointment time which will be between 6pm – 8pm.
After the consultation you will be able to speak to a member of our Enquiries Team who will be able to answer any non-clinical related questions you may have regarding your treatment.
Spaces are limited so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Free car parking is available at the hospital.
***Please note that due to the current situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, we are only able to accommodate the patient at this event***
*This does not replace a full consultation.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Gynaecological ultrasound at Woking Hospital
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) at Woking Hospital
- Adnexal surgery at Woking Hospital
- Cold Coagulation at Woking Hospital
- Endometrial ablation at Woking Hospital
- Endometrial resection at Woking Hospital
- Excision vaginal lumps at Woking Hospital
- Female sterilisation at Woking Hospital
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) at Woking Hospital
- Hysterectomy at Woking Hospital
- Hysteroscopic surgery at Woking Hospital
- Myomectomy at Woking Hospital
- Ovarian cystectomy at Woking Hospital
- Pelvic floor repair at Woking Hospital
- Pelvic surgery at Woking Hospital
- Reversal of sterilisation at Woking Hospital
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery at Woking Hospital
- Hysteroscopy at Woking Hospital