Breast Care & Surgery
What will happen at this event?
Our free event provides an opportunity to meet with our experienced breast surgeon face to face where you'll be able to gain valuable advise and guidance on breast care & surgery. Your complimentary 15-minute mini* consultation with be with Mr Manish Kothari, Consultant Breast Surgeon who specialises in procedures such as cosmetic breast surgery, breast preserving surgery, breast reshaping at the time of cancer surgery, breast reconstruction and removal of breast lumps.
This is also open to anyone who is concerned about breast pain or seeking advice due to family history.
Please note that due to the current situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, we are only able to accommodate the patient at this event.
*This does not replace a full consultation.
Additional information After the consultation you will be able to speak to a member of our Enquiries Team who will be able to answer any non-clinical related questions you may have regarding your treatment.
Spaces are limited so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please note a member of our Enquiries Team will contact you after you have secured your place to confirm your appointment time. Appointments are available between 6pm and 8pm.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Breast enlargement surgery in Woking
- Cytology at Woking Hospital
- Breast oncology at Woking Hospital
- Breast reconstruction at Woking Hospital
- Breast reduction surgery in Woking
- Breast uplift (mastopexy) at Woking Hospital
- Inverted nipple surgery at Woking Hospital
- Lateral intercostal artery perforator (LICAP) Flap breast reconstruction at Woking Hospital
- Mastectomy (breast removal) at Woking Hospital