Mr Kothari is a UK trained oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon specialising in the treatment of breast problems. He has undertaken extensive clinical research in the subject of breast cancer and published his thesis for an MD degree from the University of London. He underwent higher surgical training in the North West Thames deanery and has received oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgery training at The Royal Marsden, Charing Cross and St Mary's Hospitals in London.
Mr Kothari lays great emphasis on delivering high quality safe care to his patients and practises evidence based medicine through a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team of doctors, nurses and allied health professionals.
Mr Kothari offers a wide range of contemporary specialist breast procedures such as breast preserving surgery, breast reshaping at the time of cancer surgery, skin/nipple preserving mastectomy with immediate or delayed breast reconstruction using implants or flaps, sentinel lymph node biopsy, nipple reconstruction, removal of breast lumps, lipomodelling and breast reduction/augmentation.
- Breast reconstruction using implant and mesh
- Nipple preserving mastectomy
- Nipple reconstruction
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Manish Kothari at Nuffield Health
- Breast enlargement surgery
- Breast oncology
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction surgery
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Mastectomy (breast removal)
- Lateral intercostal artery perforator (LICAP) Flap breast reconstruction
- Medical Defence Union
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Breast Surgery
Other post held
- Ashford and St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Mr Manish Kothari does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Manish Kothari does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Manish Kothari does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.