Hospitals Sterile Services Units
Nuffield Health Hospitals Sterile Services Unit (HSSU) is a division of Nuffield Health offering a bespoke) decontamination service for re-useable medical device (surgical instruments) from six purpose built units throughout England, with access to fully supported and expert mobilization and transition planning.
We are in a unique position to understand the importance of a high quality decontamination service. This is what we provide to our own hospitals 365 days a year.
We are passionate about providing the highest quality service and aim to be the Sterile Services provider of choice for those customers where high quality is also their priority.
What We Offer
- Modern, efficient, purpose built, MHRA registered decontamination facilities;
- Instruments treated and segregated carefully ensuring that customers get their own property returned;
- All trays bar coded and scanned in and out of customer premises where required, for a full audit trail and visible status monitoring of instrument inventory in the end to end process;
- Software tools to assess optimum instrumentation levels and identify likely pinch points that require fast tracking;
- Bespoke vehicle fleet operating to all applicable transport regulations and driven by CPC qualified personnel
- Frequent and optimised deliveries and collections with a computerised tracking network to customers' own IM&T systems;
- Tried and tested Mobilisation procedure to ensure smooth transition from existing arrangements to the Nuffield Health HSSU Service;
- Generic pool of instruments also available which can be loaned from Nuffield Health HSSU.
Working in partnership with Nuffield Health enables you to focus on your core services with the confidence that decontamination and sterilisation is in expert hands.
To find out more please contact Info.HSSU@nuffieldhealth.com
Nuffield Health HSSUs are six strategically located Hospitals Sterile Services Units, offering a bespoke decontamination service from purpose built facilities at six locations throughout England.
Our team of dedicated experts will work with you on planning and modelling to ensure the levels of instruments are optimised to support an off site decontamination service. Working in partnership with Nuffield Health HSSU enables you to focus on your core services.
Quality standards and procedures are very important to Nuffield Healthand as such we comply with the following:
MDD93/42/EEC and amending Directive 2007 47/EC, effective March 2010)
BS EN ISO 13485:2012 (EN ISO 13485:2003)
We also currently adhere to ISO 9001:2008 quality management system requirements.
Our six state-of-the-art Hospitals Sterilisation Services Units are based in Cambridge, Stoke on Trent, Tiverton, Warwick, Wetherby and Eastleigh and all Nuffield Hospitals are now served by sterile services that are fully compliant with the high standards required by the European Directive.
Email us or request a call back
A member of the team will respond to you soon.