Personalised Nutrition Programmes
Many health and wellbeing issues can be improved by addressing the imbalances in our diet. Our Nutritional Therapists work with you to identify and tackle problem foods or lifestyle habits.
Nutrition plays a big part in your health and wellbeing. Some of the nutrition-related factors that affect your wellbeing include:
- Consuming large amounts of refined and processed foods
- High sugar and saturated fat intake
- Lack of adequate essential nutrients
- Lifestyle factors which deplete your nutrition stores such as alcohol consumption, smoking, allergies and over-exercising.
Expert nutritional support
Our nutritional therapists will work with you to identify and address the factors affecting you, and provide advice to support the goals you are hoping to achieve.
This can help to address a huge range of health and wellbeing concerns and issues. Just some of the conditions that our highly-qualified nutritional therapists can support include:
- Weight management, weight loss and obesity
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and rosacea
- Digestive disorders
- Mental health issues such as low mood, depression and anxiety
- Heart health, cholesterol concerns and high blood pressure
- Managing allergies and intolerances
- Eating disorders
- Sports nutrition
- Bodily health issues such as Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, Osteoperosis
As well as face-to-face consultations to talk through your diet, you may be asked to perform observational tasks such as complete a food diary, and will be supported to address the lifestyle factors contributing to your wellbeing issues.
Free 15 minute information session
We offer complementary 15-minute information sessions to anyone interested in finding out more about how nutritional therapy can help your health and wellbeing. You can book one of these sessions or a full appointment at your nearest gym by calling us on 0330 311 1998.