Soprano Hair Removal
Suffer from unwanted hair on your upper lip, checks, back or shoulders? Soprano laser hair removal provides a pain free, long term and very effective solution.
Call us today:
Soprano XL Pain-Free Laser Hair Removal works not to just permanently reduce hair, it is also a highly efficient and effective treatment of hair related issues such as persistent ingrown hairs and is the only treatment on the market to effectively work on all skin types and is pain-free.
At our Moorgate Beauty Suite our experienced therapists will create a bespoke treatment programme based on each client's individual needs in luxury surroundings in the heart of the City of London.
Book your complimentary consultation and test patch today.
Special offer - Get 50% off when you book 6 courses of laser hair removal treatment
Female laser hair removal treatments:
- Eyebrows; earlobes; glabella; nipple; upper lip - £250
- Hand and fingers; feet and toes; navel pubis line; buttock crease; chin; hairline; eyebrow and glabella; sideburns - £400
- Underarms; cheeks; front or back of neck - £450
- Bikini standard; upper lip & chin - £600
- Upper arm; lower arm; part buttocks; full neck; bikini thong - £700
- 3/4 arms; extended bikini; bikini thong and underarms; buttocks; lower back - £775
- Full arm; full pubic/designer bikini; lower leg; upper leg; back - £1,100
- Full legs; back and shoulders; chest and abdomen - £1,450
Male laser hair removal treatments:
- Eyebrows; ears; glabella; nipple; upper lip - £250
- Hand and fingers; cheeks; feet and toes; buttock crease; hairline; eyebrow and glabella; sideburns - £400
- Underarms; navel pubis line; front or back of neck - £450
- Upper lip & chin; part buttocks; full neck - £700
- Lower arm; beard; chest; upper arm - £775
- Buttocks; 3/4 arms; lower back; shoulders and abdomen - £825
- Full arm; lower leg; upper leg and back - £1,300
- Full legs; back and shoulders; chest and abdomen - £1,600
Soprano Pain-Free Hair Removal FAQs
- Pain Free Hair Free is a state of the art procedure specially designed to remove unwanted hair faster, more comfortably, and with fewer visits than ever before
- Quick, effective for all skin types (including tanned skin)
- The Soprano XLi is perfect for any body area
What are the benefits of the Soprano XL Blue Laser?
- Nobody likes the discomfort of waxing or the sensation of a rubber band flicking the skin, which people have experienced with other more traditional laser treatments
- The Soprano XL Blue Laser reduces this discomfort by delivering energy in a more gradual way with an IN-MotionTM glide technique
- This revolutionary laser is also the first of its kind to offer permanent hair reduction to all skin types
- This gentler approach helps to reduce the risks associated with both Intense Pulse Light (IPL) and other laser systems
Is the treatment safe?
- At Nuffield Health we aim to provide you with the safest and most effective treatments
- Our protocols are overseen by a Laser Protection Advisor, Medical Director and Technical Trainer who has worked with lasers since 1998
- Laser hair removal has been used in the medical profession with no long-term side effects for over 15 years
- The Soprano XL Laser was approved safe by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2005
- The light produced by the laser is of the infra red kind, and therefore is not carcinogenic (non-cancer forming) to the skin or other body areas
What can you expect?
- When you arrive for your free no-obligation consultation you will be asked to fill out a form
- One of our experienced medical laser practitioners will then go through all of the relevant treatment information with you
- Once we have answered all your questions and you are happy to proceed with your personalised plan
- You will be given a test patch (where a small area is covered by the laser) to ensure that we have the most effective treatment level for you
- Our medical laser practitioner will help arrange your future appointments to optimise the laser hair removal results
How the Soprano XL Blue Laser works
- This advanced laser technology developed and tested in the USA uses a gold standard 810nm diode-cooled tip with revolutionary IN-MotionTMtechnology which targets the growing hair follicle
- The light produced by the laser is at the infrared end of the light spectrum and not ultraviolet, therefore it is non-carcinogenic (non-cancer causing)
- This light is attracted to the pigment in the hair bulb/bulge responsible for hair growth, and will gradually heat and destroy them
What sets the Soprano XL Blue Laser apart?
- Hair can be reduced on all body areas with a virtually pain-free experience
- Past clients liken it to the sensation of a hot stone massage
- By heating the hair slowly and combining this with a cooling tip
- The Soprano laser destroys the growing hair follicle in a much gentler way, and therefore there is less skin reaction and no skin anaesthetics are required
- The revolutionary IN-MotionTM technology uses a sweeping technique that eliminates the common problem of missed or skipped spots of hair
- Due to the Soprano XL's advanced technology, all skin types can receive safe and effective hair-removal treatments