Squash Courts at Moorgate Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Use of our squash court is included in your membership at Moorgate.
Squash provides a great cardiovascular workout
Squash is an excellent way to get an effective cardiovascular workout, regardless of your ability, gender, age or fitness. Being an indoor sport means that you can play year-round, whatever the British weather brings.
- We have one court available to hire.
- Members can book a court for a 45 or 90-minute session.
- Courts are available to book up to 7 days in advance.
- Squash courts are free to hire for members throughout the day during the club’s opening hours.
- Please book at reception, give us a call or email us.
- You can hire a racket for £3 each visit.
- We sell squash balls at £3.50 per ball. We are unable to lend or hire squash balls.
Playing squash provides a number of health benefits including:
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Increased strength
- Improved fitness
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Improves flexibility and strength in your back
- Develops hand+eye coordination
- Our squash clubs provide a great way to make friends and socialise
- A great way to relieve stress and tension.
Contact our squash team in Moorgate
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.