She is passionate about teaching, training and research in her field. She regularly teaches medical students and post-graduate doctors and trains health care professionals at all levels. She organises internationally collaborated webinars and courses. She is often invited at national and international conference as keynote speaker on recent advances in gynaecology and reproductive medicine.
Treatments and tests offered by Ms Jyotsna Pundir at Nuffield Health
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Adnexal surgery
- Female sterilisation
- Hormonal coil
- Ovarian screening
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Endometrial ablation
- Ovarian cystectomy
- Endometrial resection
- Hysterosalpingo contrast sonography (HyCoSy)
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Fertility Society
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- British Menopause Society
- British Medical Association
Other posts held
- Consultant Gynaecologist Specialist Reproductive Medicine and Minimal Access Surgery Research and Training Lead at Centre of Reproductive Medicine, St Bartholomew’s Hospital, London
- Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer, Queen Mary University of London
- Menopause Care Lead, Barts Health NHS Trust, London
Ms Jyotsna Pundir does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Jyotsna Pundir does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Jyotsna Pundir does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.